Thursday 27 October 2016

Adnate

Adnate's Adam Goodes Doug Moran Portrait Prize entry has rich graffiti heritage

While it was so great to see Megan Seres take out top honours in the Moran Portrait Prize yesterday I've got to say that my favourite entrant would have been Adnate's portrait of Adam Goodes 'Be Brave'. 
If you are walking through the streets and laneways of Melbourne and you want to see more work by Matt may I suggest that you look around (and up)
Adnate

Beyond The Lands

Point of View: Berlin


Into The Sun

Samantha Harris: Archibald 2013

Signs of Life

I am love this work down at The Power Station in Collingwood as I think Adnate's portraits work so well in conjunction with Mayo's 'caligraffiti'. Video also features work by Askew, Guido and Rone

Also this work up at my local mall with Smug and Sofles...

No comments:

Post a Comment