Thursday 5 July 2012

Mark Linkous is was Sparklehorse








Sparklehorse - Black Session (Studio 105, Maison de la Radio 25th September 2006)
01 Gold Day
02 Sad & Beautiful
03 Apple Bed
04 Hammering the Cramps
05 Painbirds
06 It's Not So Hard
07 Eyepennies
08 Spirit Ditch
09 Weird Sisters
10 Ghost in the Sky
11 Don't Take My Sunshine Away
12 Someday I Will Treat You Good
13 Homecoming Queen
14 Chaos of the Galaxy/Happy Man
HERE
Via
 
Have to say that 'It's A Wonderful Life' is probably my favourite album of the past 25 years...

3 comments:

  1. The Black Session boot is fantastic Sparklehorse is 'Happy' as usual
    Haven't heard 'It's A Wonderful Life' in years
    should re-listen to.
    'Distorted Ghost' E.p. is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Mark perform Wonderful Life with Polly Harvey and a shortwave radio when we lived in London. Magical stuff.

    ReplyDelete