Tuesday 11 November 2008

Eh?


Well I had a post removed by Blogger.
What post you may ask?
Answer: 'Ryan Adams - Cardinology.'

What were they (who knows who) objecting to?
What was there?
There was a link to the 'review of the reviews' from the blog 23/7.
There were a couple of pics on the post including the album cover.
(Update: Interestingly I just went to look for the album cover in Google Images and there are none there. Could that really be what they were objecting to?)
Finally there were some live versions of tracks from the album available from another site that I also linked to (bag of songs blog) and a version of 'Wharf Rat' from Ryan Adams performance with Phil Lesh and Friends' on his birthday last year.
Which are all available to download at Archive.org.
So what was objectionable?
I really would like to know so I don't do it again, but it seems to me that some - body/machine saw the post title and presumed that maybe I had put up the album.
I don't know and I really would like to.
Finally if you have a problem with a post let ME know (via the comments) and I will remove it immediately OK!

1 comment: